Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Weight Watchers - Week 8 & 9

I forgot to post last week's progress....oops!

Week 8 - Lost 1.2 lbs (no excercise)
Week 9 - Lost 1 lb (no excercise)

I am currently at 15.2 lbs lost and it feels wonderful. Last week I was able to fit into some clothes that I haven't worn in a while and it was great. This week I put on a pair of my dress slacks for work and had to roll the waist because they were so big......I can definitely see some changes in my body and boy oh boy does it make me happy.

My goal for this week are to begin excercising again. The doctor said I had to wait at least 3 weeks after my procedure to start any physical activity and I am finally there. To be honest, I'm looking forward to walking again! It's so relaxing and a great time to clear my mind.

Bring on week 10.......I'm ready!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Congrats! Keep it up!