I am freshly coming off a 9 day vacation and I don't feel any better today than I did 2 weeks ago. Is that normal? Don't most people come back from vacation feeling refreshed and ready to face the world?
I don't feel like thinking long enough to write in paragraphs so you are getting bullet points!
- I'm tired!!! No matter how much sleep I get....I am still tired! And not necessarily tired like I need to take a nap, but more like I need to sit down and just relax
- My job sucks!!! Yes, I am thankful to have a job....but that doesn't mean I can't hate every minute of every day that I am there. I am over used and under paid and it's taking a toll on me.
- I'm sad!!! The loss of Walker is still affecting me. And watching Tucker mope around the house doesn't help! I wonder if I will ever get rid of the guilt I feel over the whole pill incident.
- I'm broke!!! Between all of the money we have spent on Lainey and her chiropractor appointments, her acupuncture, the surgery, the trips to the emergency vet, her medications, daycare fees, etc...and then the emergency vet appointments with both cats, the cremation fees, etc...we have spent a huge chunk of money the past 4 months. It is money that we had (in savings), but nonetheless, it makes me stressed to think about not having that "comfort" just in case we need it. I can probably bet on the fact that this will probably be the year our furnace will go out...just our luck!
- Christmas!!! My entire life Christmas has always been my favorite time of the year. It is a time spent with family and friends, everyone is happy, and Christmas music makes my heart skip a beat! This year it feels different. This year it is so stressful. The holiday is losing it's meaning (not to me, but to others close to me). I am actually thinking of boycotting and spending Christmas with only my husband.
Actually, here are a couple "happy" pictures from my vacation....that way the blog-o-sphere won't consider me a total Debbie Downer.