Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Weight Watchers - Week 11

I was all prepared for a "gain" this week considering I pretty much fell off the wagon last week and was happily surprised to see a .4 lb loss.

It was my fiance's birthday Saturday and we had 3-4 days of celebration which didn't involve ANYTHING to help my weight loss. We had cake, strawberry pie, pizza, chinese, cook-outs, wine, beer, liquor, etc.

I think last week I reached a "mental" plateau. I stopped "working the program" and became very relaxed. This relaxed attitude may be because I am "getting comfortable" with the program and stopped tracking points and stopped measuring portion sizes. I think I got to a spot where I felt pretty good about how I look and felt like I could "take it easy" for a few days. I know I am in no position to be taking it easy since I am still 15 lbs away from my goal weight, but I gave in! I also feel like maybe I used people's comments (you look great, OMG how much weight have you lost, etc) to justify some extra food/alcohol intake.

Well, as of today, I am back on the wagon! I will start tracking my daily points again will put the program back to work.

Bring on Week 12......

No comments: