- GOOD news ~ The sutures were able to come out.
- BAD news ~ She was limping the day of the appt.
- GOOD news ~ Even though she was limping there were no signs of any damage to the leg (maybe sore muscle or something).
- BAD news ~ She needs a new "customized" brace for her hock as the one she has doesn't fit her properly.
- GOOD news ~ She has started on some new joint medication.
- BAD news ~ I have to inject her with it myself
Within the next week she should be off of bed rest (again) and can go back to running, playing and just enjoying being a dog. Fingers (and toes) crossed and praying that this saga is over!