Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weight Watchers - Week 10

Today I reached my 1/2 way mark.......I've lost 16.2 lbs so far and only have 15.8 lbs to go. I'm still so motivated and can only hope that the next 10 weeks go as good as the previous.

I've been really slacking on my exercise and need to get back motivated. It doesn't do any good to lose the pounds if you don't tone your body. It just seems like life is so hectic right now and I can't seem to find the time to dedicate to my workouts.

I try not to get down on myself because even though I'm not working out, I'm still losing the weight, which is why I started Weight Watchers to begin with.

I feel healthy and I look amazing (if I do say so myself) so I'm going to continue with what I'm doing and let things happen as they may.

Bring on Week 11.....

2 comments:

Kate_Edwards said...

so awesome Amy, I think I'm finding every pound you loose :)

Kim @ Kim and Mikey said...

Congrats on your success so far. I know how hard it can be to find time for workouts in between all the other things we have going on in our lives. I committ to at least 10 minutes a day - and have found that after the first 10 minutes I can do more.