Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away

Wow....I thought we got a lot of rain this weekend, but that doesn't even compare to what we've gotten just overnight. It's almost 9:00am and it's still just pitch black outside. It's days like this where I wish I could have just stayed in bed.....especially since I didn't get a wink of sleep last night. You know those skylights in our house that we love so much....well, I now hate them! You should hear the sound those suckers make when the rain hits them. Honestly, there were a couple time throughout the night that I thought our roof was going to crash down on top of me.
Then I get to work and my boss's office is flooded with water from the rain so we are dealing with that and my ceiling is leaking water......leaking water right over our main board that controls our computers, phones, fax, etc! urgghhhhh........rain, rain go away!


Happy Tuesday!

No comments: