Friday, March 20, 2009

Broken Record

Do you ever feel like sometime's your a "broken record"?? You keep saying the same things over and over again......almost to the point that it is more out of habit then anything else. Well, here is my broken record........I say these things daily (and most of the time more than once per day).
  • I've got to change the sheets in the spare bedroom
  • We need to pick up our hood from ABC Warehouse
  • I've got to get online to see how to clean our stove top
  • My purses need to be upstairs instead of the basement
  • The plant needs sunshine
  • The boxes in the basement need unpacked
  • The yard needs raked
  • The dishwasher is leaking again
  • The fish tank is disgusting (please Lord, let him just die)
  • The poo in the backyard needs cleaned up
  • My car needs washed and/or detailed
  • We should get an estimate on adding on to the driveway
  • The garage needs cleaned out
  • The fridge & stove in the garage need to be placed "For Sale"
  • The washer needs to be leveled
  • The toolbox needs put together
  • We need a power drill
  • I've got to start packing my lunch every day
  • I'm so tired
  • I have nothing to wear
  • I hate winter
  • I'm so cold
  • Where are the cats
  • Stewie.......NO
  • What's for dinner
  • Don't forget to buy a tarp
  • These dishes clean or dirty
  • We need vacuum bags
  • Should we buy a canister vac instead
  • Where does all this dust come from
  • Who messed up the curtains
  • Did you get the mail
  • The window screen needs popped back in
  • I need to pay my city taxes
  • I'm hungry
  • We need to see if the cable works in the workout room
  • Remind me to _______ (fill in the blank with any of the above)
  • AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST.............ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!

No comments: