Monday, March 9, 2009

Daylight Savings Time

DST......I love it in the fall when we gain an hour, but losing that hour in the spring makes it so hard to adjust. I'm so tired........

We had a BUSY weekend so I'm looking forward to a nice quiet evening at home tonight. Tonight is Don's last night of pool league (thank god). I'm going to take advantage of having the house all to myself tonight.

Here are some pics from the weekend..........I got to hang with the girls and spend some time with my precious MIA. Isn't she adorable!!!

1 comment:

RealRach said...

She's a chunk!! LOL Wow! She's grown. At first I was thinking...Who's Missing in action? MIA...get it! I still think she should be called MY-ah not ME-ah. I will never learn the right pronounciation for that adorable little bundle of love!

I'm jealous that you got to see those two. I adore them *almost* as much as I do you...I said ALMOST! XOXO