Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Big Day

Today is a BIG day at 34 Sycamore Ave......the Stair Lift gets installed.....yippee!! They are supposed to start the install at 9am but I'm not sure how long it will take them. Hopefully not as long as the floor people took. That guy was here until 10pm last night finishing our floors. But, who am I to complain when the results look this good!

I'm home today for the install and also to clean. I think there is sawdust on EVERY thing in this house from them cutting the trim pieces. I wish my camera was working because I would have loved to have taken pics to prove to you how bad it is. Note to self: Buy new camera.

Off to clean............

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

RealRach said...

I soooo wanted to come up. I am still sitting here thinking...should I? I could have Pam take the kids home. I wanna be there to share in the Joy too!!
Tell Don I am so very very very happy for him and I am dying to see what he thinks! This is a red letter day for sure!