Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Weight Watchers - Week 4

So I gained .4 lbs this week. I'm thrilled with that number considering it's my special time of the month and also because I ate a ton of things this past week that I'm not proud of! Not to mention that I didn't do ANY type of activity all week when I'm used to walking or using the elliptical.

Today is a new day. My goals this week are:
  • Exercise at least 4 days
  • Plan out meals ahead of time for healthier choices
  • Don't be so sloppy tracking my points
  • Weigh and measure my food
  • Eat more snacks that contain an actual "nutritional value" - no wasted calories
  • Drink more water
  • PLAN for the holiday weekend. This may mean bringing my own food to cook-outs or eating a small meal before I go so I'm not as tempted. I will also remember to eat foods that I rarely get to enjoy. I don't want to waste points on stuff I can have on any given day.

I'm still down 8.8 lbs from when I started and still totally motivated....bring on week 5!!!!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

I'm glad you're still positive after the gain. There are so many times when I hear people freak out because they've gained. It's natural. Good for you for sticking with it and being down almost 10 already!