Thursday, June 18, 2009

Veil or No Veil???

Through this whole wedding planning process, I've spent little time thinking about my hair for the day of. I knew from the beginning that I was NOT going to grow my hair out for the wedding just to cut it the day after. I have very fine hair and when it's long it's just not attractive. It just kind of lays there lifeless. For the past couple years I have kept my hair in an angled bob and I just love it. I play around with the length here and there....growing my sides down to below my chin in the fall/winter and then cutting it up above my chin for the spring/summer, but that's about as creative as I get.

As far as the wedding day, I guess I had envisioned myself wearing a tiara, but I'm not sure i want a veil.......I know, it sounds crazy doesn't it? A bride who doesn't want to wear a veil? What ?!?!

Well, today I came across this picture from The Perfect Pallete and I totally fell in love. She even has the same haircut as me, so for the first time I was able to get a "sense" of what I might look like.

Is a birdage veil in my future? What do you think?

6 comments:

Kate_Edwards said...

love it.

Chris said...

I really like it Amy that would look really pretty on you you should do it

RealRach said...

As long as I don't have to wear one! LOL hahahaha Tweet!

Abbie said...

That would be SO cute on you! Seriously.

You're not the only one to doubt a veil... I'm still debating it with only a month left!

The Pissed Off Bride said...

Veil. I almost didn't wear one. So glad that I did.

When will you ever wear a veil again? I love Birdcages and that pic looks great.

Maybe wear the birdcage down the aisle and then the birdcage for cocktail hour and dinner?

jessica lynn said...

loves it.