Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So much to do and such little time to do it........

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed today. I have SO, SO much to do in the next few days and I just don't believe that theres enough hours in the day to get everything done.
  • Before Saturday I need to mow the lawn, finish raking up all the leaves and pick up all the sticks in the yard. We have AllGreen coming to aerate our back lawn and lay seed and fertilizer in our front yard so all of this needs to be done before they get here.
  • Also before Saturday I need to clean out the "catch all" room in the basement so AllGreen can take a look at our underground sprinkler system and try to get it working again. Seriously, do you have any idea how much "stuff" is in that room that needs to come out in order to allow space for them to get to the sprinkler box? It makes me break out in hives just thinking of the work that lies ahead.
  • Before Friday I need to vacuum, dust, mop, change sheets on beds and clean cat litters because my brother and his girlfriend are coming to stay. Not to mention the bazillion loads of laundry that need to be done!

So much to do and such little time to get it done! Any volunteers out there willing to lend a hand??? LOL Just kidding, I wouldn't pass these tedious chores on to anyone!

Wish me luck..........Happy Wednesday!

No comments: