Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Little Personal...........

Oh what a day...............it's only 9:30am and I have already cried. But for the first time in a long time these are HAPPY tears. Please look at the following pictures from Jules Bianchi and I think you will understand why.....sniff.....sniff


I don't think I ever doubted the fact that Don and I would have gorgeous wedding pictures (I mean come on, we are two very good looking people....LOL), but I guess I always assumed his wheelchair would be the center of attention or we would constantly be trying to "mask" it. To be honest, when I first looked at these pictures I didn't even realize there was a wheelchair. The beauty and the love between this husband and wife drew me. It was the moment when I realized that he was in a wheelchair that the tears started flowing.


Do you think there is any hope for us to look that breathtaking
on our wedding day?


The real question is.........
Is ther any hope for ME to look that good standing next to such a hunk?

EDIT: I apologize that the photos are too large for my page (I can't figure out how to make them smaller).....please go here to see the actual photos from Jules Bianchi

3 comments:

Non Sequitur Chica said...

I agree- you can't even see the wheelchair in those photos! You BOTH are going to look fantastic!

Abbie said...

You two will look amazing! I've actually seen wheelchair covers for weddings! I don't know if that's anything you'd be into... but they make them in nice fabric that can match suits and tuxes. I thought it was a neat idea.

mindy @ STUDIO6.23 said...

hi amy!!! i didn't know you had a blog!!! i'll so follow it now! :) your wedding will be beautiful and i have now doubt your pictures will be fabulous.... with models like you two! those pictures from jules were incredible! i do hope we get to meet you eventually!!!