Thursday, May 28, 2009

Curiosity Killed the Cat

I've introduced you to Tucker & Walker in the previous post and as I said, I love them to death.....but let me give you a little bit of insight on what it means to be a "Curious Cat". Tucker manages to get himself involved in every situation he can. If you open up the cupboards, he will crawl in. If you open up the fridge, he will crawl in. If you open up the shower curtain, he will crawl in. If you open up a dresser drawer, he will crawl in. If you open up the dryer door, he will crawl in. This cat has pretty much been everywhere imaginable!
Here are a couple of Tucker's "Curious Cat" situations.......
Here he is in the sink as I am trying to wash my face!

Here he is in the linen closet as I am trying to pack to move!

Here he is walking the beam that runs across the cathedral ceilings at the cottage!

Here he is on the ladder as I am trying to hang curtains!

Here he is in the dryer as I am trying to unload the washer!
The sad part is, that he has been teaching his brother (Walker) how to become a trouble maker too!
Here they are being "Curious Cats" as I'm trying to decorate the X-mas tree!
Here they are as I'm trying to move a mattress!
Here they are as I'm trying to fold clothes out of the dryer!
Walker, listen to Mommy.............DO NOT DO WHAT YOUR BROTHER TUCKER DOES! Don't you know that CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT!!!!!

2 comments:

Non Sequitur Chica said...

Ha ha they are so cute!

Abbie said...

Those pics are too funny!