Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Debating what to do

I'm having problems with this little blog I call mine!  I started this blog when I was planning my wedding as a way to document the process, keep my wedding party informed, and keep my ideas in one place.  Now that my wedding has come and gone I'm having a hard time finding anything to write about.  Well, anything I consider "blog worthy".

And the posts that I so desperately 'need' to write about I can't, because I don't want to air my dirty laundry knowing that people who know me in real life could easily read it.

So instead,  I ignore this little place I used to call mine.  I don't know what to do....

And not that this is a popularity contest, but it is always nice to read the comments people leave, but as of now I think I only have 2 individuals who even stop by anymore.

So there you have it....It's not that I'm ignoring you oh, little blog of mine...it's just that I don't know what to write about anymore. 

What should I do?

3 comments:

Non Sequitur Chica said...

Start an anon blog and tell us where to find it! :-)

Ashley said...

I second that :)

RealRach said...

You don't want me to know EVERYTHING? Fine!