Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wedding Blah's.....

"The Knot" tells me that I am 284 days away from my wedding! I think that gives me a good enough excuse to take a break from wedding planning. Don't get me wrong...wedding planning has been the funnest thing ever, but I'm tired. I need a break. It's probably going to be a small break, but as long as I can rest long enough to get my "second wind".

Next week is my one year anniversary of our engagement and I have been wedding planning this-whole-time. If you'll remember here, here and here, I changed my wedding plans earlier this summer and had to start over from scratch. It has been a blast....but I need to rest.

I feel like I'm ahead of schedule with the planning anyway, so a little time off to re-group shouldn't do any harm. Wish me luck!

And before I forget.........MY WEDDING DRESS IS IN.........So much for taking 6 weeks, it was only 9 days and that baby was here. I've yet to pick it up yet due to the fact that I just don't know if I want it in my house. I'm not sure I have the will power to stay away from it. I want to wear it ALL.THE.TIME

2 comments:

Non Sequitur Chica said...

We took a long break after getting our big vendors....it's definitely necessary!

Abbie said...

It's good to take a break... you have plenty of time!!