Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weight Watchers - Week 6

Whooo Hooo........another loss! A whopping .4 lbs.....haha! I'm so happy with this loss considering I haven't worked out in a week due to my medical stuff going on. Also because my food choices haven't been the best with me not feeling good. I'm staying within my point range, but my meals are lacking any nutritional value.

My main goal for this week is to DRINK WATER!!! I only drink water, but it seems like the past week I just haven't drank enough.

1 comment:

Non Sequitur Chica said...

Congrats! That's great that you had a weight loss despite not being able to work out and make the perfect food choices.

Sorry you are also frustrated with your fiance. I understand the thought of not wanting to spend too much money on one day, but you do only get one day. Figure out what you want to spend the money on (PICTURES because they last forever!!!) and the rest DIY or ask family/ friends to help!