Friday, February 24, 2012

I'll Never Take you for Granted Again....

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to do your job without a computer?  I can't say I've spent too much time thinking about it myself.  I've heard horror stories from people and I think "oh boy, that sucks", but that's about as far as it goes.

Well, my friends....I can honestly say FIRST HAND that yes, it does suck!  We had a nasty virus run through our whole network so EVERY computer had to be taken in for repair (and rescue).  I was without a computer for 3 whole work days!  In one word, it was AWFUL!

99.9% of my job revolves around my computer.  And without it, I'm pretty much dead in the water.

Thank God for the iPhone!  I was able to get my emails, google phone numbers I needed and occupy my time by playing games and visiting pinterest.

I will never take technology for granted ever again!  I always thought it would be horrible to attempt my job without my phone, but being without a computer takes it to a whole new level of misery.

As of yesterday afternoon I am back up running, but now I have 3 days of work to catch up on!  Ugh....It's always something!

Happy Friday!

No comments: