Wednesday, March 23, 2011

STRENGTH

  • God give me the strength to change the things I can, and the strength to deal with the things I can't...

  • Strength does not come from some mystical place because we need it.  Strength is born from the courage to do what must be done

  • I am walking on a road I never wanted to travel...Yet I am trusting I am strong enough to not stumble

  • I'm not asking you to lighten my load, God.  Just give me the strength to carry it.

  • We never know what strength we have until life begins to test us

  • It's not always gonna turn out how you want, the trick is to face it head on and bust through the crap and come out on the other side stronger

  • Some people believe that holding on and hanging in there are signs of strength, but there are times in life when it takes much more strength to just let go

  • We never know how strong we are until strong is the only choice we have

  • I seek strength, not to be greater than others, but to fight my greatest enemy...the doubts within myself

No comments: