Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm Back....

Obviously, I took some time off.....2 weeks without any blogging (or reading other blogs) is exactly what I needed!! Most of this was by choice, but also because the past 16 days have flown by like a big blur. I honestly can't believe that I am going back to work tomorrow after 2+ weeks off. I feel like I just had a long weekend, and that's not good. I'm totally not rejuvenated and could cry at the thought of reality slapping me in the face tomorrow.

When I started my vacation back on December 18 I had this big "to-do" list of specific things I wanted to accomplish during my time off. I looked at that list today and I was only able to cross off two items. I'm so disappointed in myself.

Needless to say, 2010 has not started off the way I had hoped. I'm physically and mentally exhausted and just pray that I can get back into the swing of things

No comments: