Friday, December 18, 2009

No More Wake-ups

Today is my last day of work until January 4, 2010. I've been counting down my "wake-ups" all week. And as of this morning I will not be waking up to an alarm for 16 days!!

This afternoon I have our company Christmas party and then after that we are meeting at the local watering hole for some holiday festivities.

For the first time in FOREVER I am totally stress free. I know the remaining holiday season will be busy for me, but at least I won't have to go to the office!! Let me say that one more time...."I will not be working for the next 16 days". Now that is music to my ears!

Happy Holidays to all and best wishes for a Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

It's my last day of work until the 4th also! Yay us! Enjoy your time!

RealRach said...

Have I told you that you suck more than 100 times yet, sister?? I have Monday to work then I am done! Well not really, since I have to clean your teeth at some point! LOL

Non Sequitur Chica said...

Ugh. I wish that I could take off until the 4th. Enjoy it!