Thursday, December 3, 2009

How Does That Happen?

I gained a TON of weight at weigh in this week (2.6 lbs). This was a result of "taking a week off" from the Weight Watcher program. I hit my goal last week and decided to reward myself with way too much food. I just needed to take a break and I told myself it was only for a week.....and that's truly what it was. Tuesday after weigh in I was right back on program. It's so comforting to know that I can "fall of the wagon" but have enough determination inside me to get right back on.

Anyway, what this post is really about is this.......Tuesday/Wednesday I was at the same weight but somehow this morning I've lost 3 lbs. I weighed less this morning than I did at last weeks weigh in when I hit my goal weight.......HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?

I understand that my weight is constantly fluctuating based on time of day, time of month, water retention, etc. but I just don't understand how 3 lbs can just disappear overnight....Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining....I'm just confused!

2 comments:

RealRach said...

Happens to me daily! I was up 4 pounds yesterday morning and today I only up one from Tuesdays weighin and I have not even gone over on ANY points. You know I NEVER EVER use my 35 flex. So go figure...I figure it's water.

Stacy Marie said...

Weight is so weird like that! I've noticed that if I eat a decent amount of salty stuff one day, the next I am at least 2 pounds heavier.

I was commenting on a post at 2000dollarbudgetwedding and followed you over here!