Monday, April 13, 2009

Wisdom Update....

Wisdom teeth that is!! Well, at the current hour I am feeling much better than I have the past 48 hours. Day 1 and 2 wasn't that bad. Day 3 was much worse, Day 4 was miserable and Day 5 (today) totally unbearable. I went back to the oral surgeon today and found that I have a dry socket in one of the "openings" so they packed it and sent me on my way. They have taken away my vicodin as a result of severe nausea and vomiting yesterday so I'm back on Ibruprofen for the remainder of the week. I hope that this is the start to my recovery phase. It's been a long haul and it doesn't sound like it's going to be over any time soon. I go back on Thursday to have the gauze removed from the dry socket and then hopefully things will get better.

Thank god for macaroni-n-cheese.............I was able to actually eat something today and it was fantabulous!!!

Happy Monday!

No comments: