Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF....

TGIF....what a long week. THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!

So, to start things off....the past week my right eyelid has been very tender. I've been trying to wear my glasses more thinking I might have some sort of infection starting, but it wasn't getting any better. Finally last night I decided to jump up on the bathroom counter and really inspect my eye in the mirror...I found the problem (I think). I had this random eyelash growing in a weird spot. It was white at the core almost as if you could "pop" it. I grabbed the tweezers and pulled out the eyelash (after many tries) and kind of squeezed the spot a little to see if anything would come out of that white spot. Well, nothing did so I finally gave up because my eyelid at this point was in excruciating pain. I wake up this morning and my eyelid is so swollen I can't even open my eye all the way. Needless to say, I think maybe I made things worse. And to top off the swollen eye, the white thing I was trying to "pop" is still there and it's bigger then before. I think I'm going to give it a few days to see if it gets better and then off to the doctor to have it checked.

I finally got to see my mom last night....yippee!! Boy, she sure is glad to be home.

No major plans for the weekend other than "trying" to get the basement in order. My friend Marianna is coming to visit tomorrow. It's been so weird because we both lived in the apartments and saw each other almost daily and now I hardly ever get a chance to visit with her. I'm excited to "catch up" with her.

Happy Friday!

No comments: