Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lainey gets Sirius

Poor little Lainey has a mama that is obsessed with cute dog collars.  I would venture to guess that in a one week span she wears at least 5 different collars.

I've been trying to curb my addiction lately, but as soon as I saw that Sirius Republic came out with a new holiday collar I jumped on it.


Seriously...I just can't get over the cuteness of these sock monkeys!

And not only did she get a new collar, she also got a Sirius Republic snood. It slides right over her head and I can even use it to keep her ears warm.

(You can always tell how tired she is by the redness of her eyes...
On this particular day she had skipped her nap)
Am I the only crazy dog mama with an addiction to collars and/or leashes?

1 comment:

Non Sequitur Chica said...

You might be. Fuzzy Britches had the same collar for 7 years before the leather just became too stinky....so now she just wears a nylon collar. Buster has had two collars in his life, both blue nylon and we only got him the second one because he grew out of the first one! Of course on our dogs it's a bit harder to see the collar with all of that fur.... :-)