Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Cards for Dummies

I have never sent Christmas cards, and this year I really wanted to start.  I originally wanted to get all the pets dressed up in their holiday gear and take a picture, but after Walker passed away the excitement was no longer there!  

We had family photos taken with my in-laws back in November and the same day that the photo disc arrived...so did a coupon from Shutterfly for 10 free cards!  Perfect timing! 

I have used Shutterfly for my prints and have made dozens of photo books, but it never crossed my mind to use them for our Christmas cards!

I'm happy with the end result...what do you think?

(P.S.~ There was a back-side to the card also, but I wasn't sure how to embed that.  I guess I need Blogger for Dummies!)


Wishing You Merry Christmas Card
Customize your Christmas cards this season at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

1 comment:

Non Sequitur Chica said...

It's really cute! We don't do picture Christmas cards....not until we have kids that is.