Thanks Non Sequitur Chica!!
Share who gave you this award with a link back to their blog
Write down 7 random facts about yourself.
Give this award to 15 other bloggers.
Let them know they have won.
Pop the award on your blog.
7 Random Facts
1. I have never been clinically diagnosed, but I'm pretty sure I have some level of OCD. And to be honest, my obsessions are mostly to do with housecleaning or keeping things in an "orderly" fashion. There was a time when I actually drove back home during my commute to work, because as I was leaving that morning I had noticed that the cats had messed up my bed skirt and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I knew that I would never be able to concentrate on anything else during my 8 hour work day if I didn't fix it NOW. (editors note: my obsessive compulsive behavior has greatly improved since marrying my husband and moving in together, but there are still days that it flares up and I get all crazy)
2. I visit the Animal Rescue Site daily and click to give free food & care for rescued animals.
3. The first concert I ever attended was Milli Vanilli. My older sister took me and at the time I can remember thinking it was the coolest thing I had ever done. To this day I still know every word to "Blame it on the Rain".
4. I absolutely, positively cannot write in cursive. My signature is the only thing legible when written in cursive. On the flip side, my printing is so good that I have people request my handwriting when forms need submitted from other departments within our company.
5. I have a silly obsession with turtlenecks. As soon as the weather changes about mid September I am in a turtleneck EVERY DAY until about May. And even in the summer months I have numerous sleeveless turtlenecks to fulfill my need.
6. I have 3 tattoos and am currently planning for my 4th. All of them are completely hidden and can only be seen if I want them to be.
7. I can only sleep while wearing an eye mask. If the room is not totally and completely dark I toss and turn. And since my husband has to sleep with the TV on, I quickly learned that wearing an eye mask at night is my only solution to a full nights rest.
I know the second part of this is to pass this award on to 15 other bloggers, but I am going to pass. I haven't had any time recently to follow along with that many blogs and the few that I do follow religiously have already received this from someone else. I guess you could call me a rule-breaker!!!