Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

Between my husband and I both having pneumonia I didn't get any pictures from Christmas.  I'm really disappointed!

But, I was able to find a few on my iphone


This first picture is of our tree after a night of wrapping gifts.  It looks as though Santa had already visited our house!  The amazing part is that these were not all of our gifts.  At the time of this picture, we still had more wrapping to do.  And not to mention, this was only ONE of our trees.  We had another Christmas tree that was full of gifts also.


And of course I have to throw in a picture of our Lainey Bug!!  (The markings on her neck look a little like a beard...haha)


And just so there are no hurt feelings....I had to throw in a picture of both dogs.  Stewie, our Jack Russell is on the left and our "little" Lainey is on the right.

I'm a little disappointed in the entire holiday season this year, but I have big hopes for Christmas 2012!

No comments: