Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Enough Already!

Remember on Friday when I posted this?  Well, I happened to mention in that post that I didn't know how much more I could handle.  Well, the answer is....I can handle MUCH more!!!! 

The overwhelming amount of things that life has thrown in my direction since then, is astonishing.  I've heard you will never be given more than you can handle, but COME ON.....Enough is enough!!

I'm taking a Personal Day on Friday and I'm thinking about just shutting off my phone and locking myself in the basement.  This chick is pushed beyond her limit and I'm leaning over the edge of sanity about to fall off.

I'm trying to focus on the positive things in life, but boy, is it hard!

I'm hoping for a beautiful weekend with nice temperatures and sunshine.  Maybe a little fresh air will do me some good.

Side note:  Care Bear Sunshine was my FAVORITE care bear growing up

No comments: