Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Picture Overload


The wedding day was nothing short of amazing!  I've never smiled so hard in one day in my whole life.  I couldn't help myself.


I felt stunning and gorgeous, but most importantly I felt loved.  The entire wedding party radiated from the joy and excitement of the day.


I was on a high that lasted the entire weekend.  It was a dream come true to see all of our family and friends in one place.


It was a perfect wedding!  Literally, the best day of my life.  And to be honest, I wasn't shooting for perfection...it just happened that way!


I was making big, life-altering promises to the man I love and I was surrounded by the most important people in my life.


I danced like a mad woman and laughed and screamed with joy!


I'm so glad that that everybody came...I'm so glad that we didn't take on anymore DIY projects...I'm so glad I have such amazing women in my life...I'm so glad we composed our own ceremony and vows...
I'M SO GLAD WE DIDN'T ELOPE!!!


If I had known the wedding would be so amazing and that marriage would be this good, I would have had a MUCH shorter engagement.


To watch our families intertwine to a degree that they appeared as one made my heart melt.

2 comments:

Non Sequitur Chica said...

Great pictures! I didn't want my wedding weekend to end either- I had a smile on my face the entire time (despite the fact that it rained all.weekend.long.). :-)

Abbie said...

LOVE all of the pictures!! You two looked great.