Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am in love....

I am in love with a new blog!!!

I don't have much time to do a big post about this so you're going to have to check it out for yourselves.........

Let me introduce Knock Off Wood

If you are anything like me, every month you drool over the new Pottery Barn catalog and dream about the days when you will be able to afford ANYTHING on your wish list. Well, dream no more....this website shares how-to plans to "knock off" those pieces of furniture you fantasize about.

The best part is that Ana shows step-by-step instructions along with diagrams to assist you along the way. I'm fully convinced that I'm going to take on one of these projects (after the wedding, of course)

Ana even has a facebook fan page. Check it out.

My favorite part of the website is the Brag Board. It is here that she features projects from her readers....Knowing that real people like you and me were able to successfully attempt these projects makes me wanna run to the hardware store for supplies.

Here are a few projects from the Brag Board:

Narrow Cabinet w/ Hutch
Hyde Table
Farmhouse Bed w/ Arch
Now go check it out and be inspired!!

No comments: