Thursday, March 15, 2012

Good Day Sunshine

Today has been the best day I've had in weeks. 

I broke out one of my spring(ish) dresses for work, curled my hair and even applied a little bit of makeup.  I think when you look good, you tend to feel good!

Not to mention, the sun is shining and it is a warm, humid 73 degrees today in West Michigan.

I also think that the much needed sleep I got last night, combined with the fact that I have a vacation day tomorrow is helping to brighten my mood.

There is a possibility that I may make a trip to Ikea tomorrow with my sister in law.  I'm beyond excited.  There is no other store that makes me feel all tingly inside, quite the way Ikea does.

And Saturday (St. Patricks Day) is the surprise party for my husband.  I really hope he doesn't know anything about it.  I have slipped a couple times, but I think I covered up pretty well.

Here's to a great 3-day weekend!!

 

No comments: