Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Major Makeover

For those of you who are Apple users and haven't downloaded the new iOS 7 operating system....do it now!!!  I'm in love.

It is such a big visual change.  It may seem complex at first, but it's not that dissimilar from what you're used to, and in my opinion, the changes are definitely for the better.

I'm still playing around with it, but the changes I can see so far (and that I like) are:
  1. Bold new look
  2. New control center
  3. Air drop
  4. Camera
  5. Safari
  6. App switching
  7. Photo Library
  8. iTunes Radio
It almost feels like I have a new phone.  There are so many apps that have a new look.  Besides the new look, there are also new sounds, wallpaper, calendar, notes, reminders and more.

Seriously, what are you waiting for?  Go grab your apple device and update now.

Note:  the download takes 3GB of available space.  Unfortunately, my 16GB did not have that, so I had to delete some music, photos and apps.  I was able to plug into iTunes this morning and add all of that back in, so I guess it wasn't the end of the world.

No comments: